OUR GOALAs this crisis remains fluid, First Tee continuously updates its staff with important guidelines put in place by the CDC, WHO, and other academic publications. While staying open for business serves as a community connector and gives an opportunity to enjoy the spring season ahead, it also brings strict new policies and procedures to practice responsible outdoor golf to protect our patrons.
OUR POLICIES AND PROCEDURESThank you for understanding our need to keep the following policies and procedures in place as we drive outdoor operations only:
- Outdoor register use providing contact-free purchases
- Staff to dispense balls for each patron to limit contact with the ball machine
- Immediate return of range basket after use to staff for intense sanitation
- Picked range balls undergo washing with antibacterial disinfectant prior to returning to the ball machine
- Indoor restrooms remain open while staff cleans after each patron use. This clean includes wiping down door knobs, sink knobs, or any other contact point from the patron.
Promoting Social Distancing
- The 6-hole Par-3 Loop remains open with pool noodles in each cup to eliminate reaching into the cup to retrieve the ball
- Patrons are guided by the staff to refrain from removing pin flags and raking bunkers
- Patrons are required to use only personal balls on the putting and chipping greens
- No pin flags are in place on the putting green